Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chilly fun in March

I was right back in the swing of things as soon as I got back from London. These two cuties always make sure of that!

I had an orchestra rehearsal, dress rehearsal, and concert all within the 3 days of getting back. The concert was just heavenly, and I loved every minute!

We also headed off to Howell Living History Farm nearby for maple sugaring and hayrides. The boys were pretty interested and took it all in, although the freezing weather got the best of us in the end. 

 


They had maple sugar cookies to decorate afterwards, and the boys loved that. Beau did a little dance while he ate his!








Beau also discovered how clever he could be in dumping all of the toys in the entire living room out in one go. Once Lewis caught wind of the game, he was all too excited to join in. I did think it was cute enough to take pictures, but when Beau started to do it the second day, the toys all were sent to toy "time out" on the front porch. The issue has now subsided. 



No comments: