Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dancing and Mummies - Jan '15

The new year was off to a great start!

We spent New Year's Day on Sentosa Island. The boys love the cable car over...it never gets old! We explored Palawan Beach, swam, frolicked, and visited the lookout at the southern most point of continental Asia. (I think it's a bit of a wonky claim since Sentosa is an island off of Singapore, which is also an island. But, they do have bridges that go across, so apparently the claim is legit!)


Super dad getting reluctant little boys out of the water and into the fountains to rinse off!



Cable car super hero pictures. I have a little obsession with pictures of me nursing my babies in random places! 



The boys got QUITE the kick out of baby David with the superhero masks on!



Beau loves this baby!

The next day I took the kids to the playground in the afternoon. I felt like a superhero myself coming home. The kids were exhausted and no longer wanted to scooter. So, we piled three kids, two scooters, and the ball in the stroller and pushed the 20 min walk home. Yes!!!



That evening, we had a magnificent family tap dance on our patio. Beau was tapping up a storm. Mom and Dad joined in. Lewis didn't tap, but graced us with his mummy creation - amazing! And, rather painful to take off! Shame!!!




And, just a little lego building time with Daddy!


I nursed David, then burped him, and was very surprised to see this when I next looked at him! As our neighbor here says, the first year is just a lot of fluids. ;-)


Later that week, the boys tried their first ever Zumba class...and they LOVED it! Their teacher lives here in the condo and teaches just over in our condo function room. I was actually going to have Beau do it on his own and have it be his thing. But, Lewis watched and begged and pleaded, so now they do it together. It's definitely their favorite thing of the week! 

No comments: