As I remember it, we took a leisurely pace the next day to leave our wilderness campsite. We stopped by the Church of the Good Shepherd again at Tekapo, and then headed to the neighboring glacial lake Pukaki.
The weather was just perfect for our many attempts to capture the incredible blue color. It's very safe to say we became quite obsessed with pictures of the blue. It was just mesmerizing! And so, we ended up with 48,000 pictures of blue water! And, I love them all!
The obsession even got to the point that I couldn't stop myself taking pictures of Mike taking pictures of the blue water!!!
We quickly stopped at a lavendar farm.
| How can you not love driving on roads like this?!? |
So many incredible glaciers in New Zealand!
We were staying in a really basic camp site just near a few of the trail heads.
| As thought it wasn't magical enough!!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment