Look how little he was!!!
Part of the joy of #3 for me has been a complete and utter lack of worry or stress over whether or not I'm getting sleep. I've just said all along that I'm not worried about it, I know it will pass, I'll sleep next year, etc. As a result, I think I've been much happier and less stressed and have slept much better when I've slept! And, looking at these pictures makes me realize how QUICKLY those little phases do pass. David's not a tiny baby anymore, and I can't remember the last time he fell asleep in my lap like this. I miss it already! (Although, I am sleeping better now!)
Big monitor lizard at the zoo!
| At the Christmas market at Gardens by the Bay. |
| Lewis at the Raffles Longbar where the Singapore Sling was invented! |
| A Givens Christmas present theme! We're so grateful for our friendship with this incredible family! |
Don't we have great artists in this family! (They get that all from their dad!)
We did the Southern Ridges walk one Saturday morning. It was a really fun walk across all these bridges and connectors that go over the top of the forest canopy. Some fun views!
This is the Henderson Waves along that walk. It's a really cool suspension bridge with very creative architecture. The boys had fun running up the sides parkour style! (And, David's under his sun cover there!)
Mike got us into yoga for a month or two. We need to do that more - it feels so good!
Here are a few of Mike's shots from Legloland!
| Beau was only old enough to do the smaller kids' cars, and they didn't go nearly fast enough for him! |
| Lewis was old enough for the big kids' cars, and he drove extremely slowly and carefully, much to the dismay of others trying to get around him! |
And some proof of how much Beau loves roller coasters!!! :-) It was so fun to go with him on them; he was in heaven!
Here are just a few more little shots with Daddy and Beau. They totally capture our Beau!
Here are are a couple of Daddy's photos from Lewis' class presentation!
And finally, Daddy and David chillaxing on our bed! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment