Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Few More Memories before we left Singapore

Well, there's always something skipped!

Here are a few more pictures and memories that I believe were somehow left out of our flurry of activities captured before leaving Singapore.

Look at these two fearless kiddos sailing through the canopy in this gorgeous park in Singapore. We discovered a great tree top adventure place, and thoroughly loved it.












We also had Ms. Fina over one last time to say goodbye and give her some gifts. 
I gave her a pair of the shoes I had found and absolutely loved. She admired them because they were so high and very comfortable, so I went and found a pair for her. Straight from Haji Lane in the Arab Quarter. 



This memory is include in the previous post, but these pictures are cute. Remembering to celebrate Beau's half birthday. A little prompting that was grounding and happy in a time of transition and change. 


No comments: