Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Baby!!!

That's all we do around here nowadays...baby!!!

Beau and Lewis adore their little baby brother! Beau is our snuggler, so he's really into the holding and cuddling. Plus he has a couple days a week home with me and baby, so more time to cuddle and have mom free to photograph!


Look, mom, no hands!!!
Here is our sweet little #3, our precious David! Pictures from his first week of life!










And a few more from week one! We have lots of pictures of David with his big brother, Beau! Beau loves his baby! 











We tried to take some family photos when David was 1 week old. I think my mom guilt was kicking in that perhaps we didn't have enough photos of out littlest one. The results are sort of cute, but just crack me up! Two crazy older brothers and two sleep deprived parents! :-) I was relatively frustrated the day we took them that the littles weren't cooperating, and that pictures taken 1 week after delivery are by definition slightly frustrating. But, when I finally looked at the shots a few weeks later, I had the best laugh ever!!! I love this family!





1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful family! xoxoxo