I hate going out of order. But, between work assignments and sick kids and waiting for family photos, the South Africa blog post is going to be a while!
So, here is our cutie-Beau on his 1st Birthday!
We had a great little party. Brie and Rachel came home with Mike after church. I had stayed home with Beau, who was a little under the weather, so he could sleep. After a dinner of chicken and beans (Beau's favorite!), we cleaned up, decorated, and got ready for our party. Our neighbor Hillary came over to join us for the festivities.
Beau was very excited about his monkey cake. Well, Lewis may have been more excited initially. Lewis did a great job helping to blow out the candles. It didn't take Beau long to realize he was pretty excited about eating this cake! The very cute monkey that Mommy had made (because Beau's lovey that he sleeps with every night is his Monkey!) was decimated rather quickly. Turns out it tasted perhaps even better than it looked, if I don't say so myself! :-)
Beau just had a couple little presents to open, which he loved. He seemed to know exactly what to do with his blocks and started stacking them right away. I love the look on his face when it's all over..."What's next guys?"
| Checking out the cards from Daddy & Lewis |
1 comment:
Cute cake Norah! And cute, cute boys! I miss your laugh!
Post a Comment