Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quick videos

Here are a couple quick videos of Lewis.

This one is a day at the playground in June.

Lewis went through a phase of not liking the swing anymore after learning to walk. Too constrictive! But now he loves it again!

And this one is of Lewis doing one of his favorite things...singing. We normally sing, pray, and read scriptures as a family in the morning. Lewis has the drill down. Often enough, he'll come across one of our little hymn books as he's playing. Then he sits down and proceeds to sing, fold his arms, pray, and throw in a little "a-muh" (amen) at the end. It's SO cute!


2 comments:

MichelleW said...

To cute for words!!!! I was thinking about you guys today and wondering how your summer is going.

Thanks for the video. I miss you!!!!

M

Katie said...

I love it! I love how serious Lewis gets and how he knows exactly what he wants to do. Precious!